Listen now by clicking here:
- David Millar appointed British Cycling Academy Mentor.
- Warm weather training camps – Cavendish Wins Tour of Oman; Kittel wins Qatar.
- No USA Pro Challenge in 2016
Cyclist Safety and Advocacy
- ‘Scott Lagasse Jr. Champions for Bicycle Safety Ride’ to humanize cyclists for drivers.
- Why do drivers choose to hit cyclists? Four bicyclists seriously hurt after being hit by car in Johnston County, North Carolina: ““…my mum didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know whether to hit the other car or to try to miss the bicyclists.”
- Wiggle merges with Chain Reaction
- New retailer group “The 20 Collective” forms to promote cycling in the style of other industries’ efforts such as “Got Milk,” “Beef, It’s What’s For Dinner’” and “Go RVing”: www.20collective.org
- UK’s cycle levy scheme is Bike Hub.
How to Listen: