Listen now by clicking here: [audio:http://media.libsyn.com/media/spokesmen/The_Spokesmen_63.mp3]
- RVV: Tour of Flanders
- The launch of the Specialized S-Works + McLaren Venge and it went viral.
- WFSGI talks ‘Approved by UCI’ at Taipei Cycle Show.
- In the Wall Street Journal humorist P.J. O’Rourke slams into cyclists, bikes, helmets and bike lanes. This was the slot that should have gone to Bike Snob NYC but his piece was spiked by WSJ. O’Rourke’s 2011 piece was a re-hash of a 1987 rant against cyclists. Since the recording of the show, Bike Snob has weighed in on the (lack of) merits of the O’Rourke piece.
- National Bike Summit and why the bike industry supports it.
- Tips? Sorry, none today. You can hear why at the end of the show. [But here’s a tip for Tim – don’t dip your microphone into your coffee…]
How to Listen: